Caldwell Cigar Company and Cigar Dojo have collaborated for the first time, debuting the Far Eastern Standard in a limited-edition lancero format.
Far Eastern Standard builds off of the modus operandi of both companies, featuring a design inspired by Caldwell’s fan-favorite Eastern Standard cigar and the Dojo’s Asian influence. The cigars have been fresh-rolled at the Tabacalera William Ventura factory in the DR, offering a heavy smoking texture and characteristics of hazelnut, white pepper, heavy cream, caramel, and vanilla-mint throughout the finish.
Click below to be linked to Smoke Inn’s product sale page
Far Eastern Standard is now for sale (while supplies last), being offered exclusively through online retailer Smoke Inn Cigars.
Far Eastern Standard Breakdown
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano
- Binder: Indonesia
- Filler: Piloto Dominicano | Nicaraguan Habano
- Factory: Tabacalera William Ventura (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Edition (3,000 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct Bundles
- Vitola: 7″ x 40 (Lancero)
- Price: $9.00 (single) | $89.95 (bundle)
- Release: Friday, November 8, 2019 (12pm EST)
- Retailer: Smoke Inn Cigars